Develop with Confidence
You’re working hard to keep up with ever-increasing competition, ever-advancing technology, and ever-shortening application lifecycles. You’re seeking a solutions provider who can help you improve efficiency, achieve rapid scalability, and keep costs low. But you mustn’t let quality slip. Not only to avoid operational problems, but also to make sure you don’t negatively impact service to your customers. That can put your reputation on the line within your organization, as well as throughout today’s Twittering, blog-happy marketplace.
To mitigate that risk, you need PROG9 as your partner. Our software development expertise will ensure the communication, cohesiveness, and control you need to swiftly deliver the application you need. We’ll collaborate with you every step of the way -- from requirements to release -- utilizing our own well-defined process or working within your preferred methodology.
And over time, a collaborative partnership with PROG9 can maintain modernity in your applications, helping you to:
- Attract new customers and retain existing ones
- Improve the user experience
- Extend the reach of a centralized application to users in the field
- Enhance the efficiency of data capture and processing
- Boost distributed reporting capability
- Extend the life and functionality of legacy systems by interfacing them with more modern applications
- And more
Keep it Performing
While engaging on-going support services for your applications, you need to be confident that the right fix is being applied at the right time; and, that any fix does not break something else. Working as a virtual extension of your team, PROG9 ’s skill at using your preferred maintenance processes ensures consistency in your system performance and functionality. And of course, proper documentation and traceability are maintained at all times.
Our comprehensive application maintenance services include:
- Corrective maintenance – for thorough resolution of defects
- Preventive maintenance – to prevent problems before they occur
- Adaptive maintenance – to adapt software to changes in your systems or system environment
- And, help desk services